Monday, June 15, 2015

merry monday #163 {red & white}


Happy "Merry Monday!" everyone....are you one of those people who "panic" near the middle or end of November that you don't have enough cards made for the holidays? Well...let me let you in on a secret....you can head over to the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge blog HERE and you can join us each week! Then, you'd have a stash built up by the holidays! Sweet hey?!

The challenge this week is being brought to y'all by ME :) Here's my photo:


When I came across this photo (I believe on Pinterest when I searched out Christmas decor), I knew I wanted to use it as an inspiration photo :) I love the stars, color combo and crispness! So, that's the challenge this week: "make a Christmas card using Red and White!"


The rest of the Merry Makers have totally knocked this challenge out of the ball park - come on over to the blog and check it out! Click HERE....see ya over there! :)

15 comments:

  1. You've picked a great challenge and created a gorgeous card, Lori! Wow! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card Lori!! Love the challenge theme you chose, hope you like my card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just totally gorgeous, Lori. I love that image and I love how you've framed her. Fabulous card and a fabulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for an awesome challenge, Lori! Love the image and how you framed her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, you are THE coloring QUEEN! LOVE the sweet image and fabulous, rich colors!! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kathy, I wish I could take credit for the coloring LOL...it's a pre-colored image. I found sheets and sheets of them at our local scrapbook store a while back. I use them if I'm totally pinched for time - it works awesome!

      Delete
  6. Super adorable card, Lori!! Love the colors and your perfectly colored image! Awesome challenge this week!! Hope your having a good week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great job, love the image and color! Nice Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, she is just gorgeous, and beautifully colored, love this! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the theme you picked, Lori & oh my what an adorable card--great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful image and such a gorgeous card Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty image Lori and you colored so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lori, your card is gorgeous. Such an adorable image and beautifully coloured. The ornaments die I used on my card is from Memory Box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Lori, this image is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)