Monday, June 15, 2015

Celebrating DAD at The Pink Elephant!



Welcome back...if you are looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down ;)

This week, we are celebrating DAD over at The Pink Elephant. The challenge this week is Father's Day....a couple weekends ago, I kidnapped my wonderful friend Tamie and we went up to spend some time with our other wonderful friend, Leanne. We had a coloring frenzy and I got so many images colored up and ready for cards...it was awesome! This one of Gus from Bugaboo was one of those images:


I thought this would make a great Father's Day card for those who like to sit, relax, drink their tea/coffee in the morning and read their newspaper - ahhhh! Sounds like an awesome start to a Father's Day to me...


Come on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what the rest of Ella's girls have for you to see...you will not be disappointed and I really hope you get a chance to play with us - we'd love to have you! Happy inking!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do love Gus, he's great! I love the colours you've teamed him up with too Lori. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a kick out of Gus great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card, Lori! Love Gus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)