Thursday, June 11, 2015

4 CC #250 {Polka Dots}

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! Are you looking for a fun, easy challenge this week? Tina is our challenge hostess and she picked a fun one....

4 CC #250 {Polka Dots}

Who doesn't LOVE polka dots?? Stella does ;) These 2 crack me up - love the images from Bugaboo....


The inside of the card reads: "Then again, so does insanity!" tee hee...might have to give this one to my hubby for our anniversary (which happens to be TODAY! LOL) .... wink, wink!

Be sure to come on over to the challenge blog and play along with us - we'd love to have you!! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, and I love Bugaboo, great paper too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Bugaboo!! Awesome card my friend - perfect for the hubby! Happy Anniversary!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know these two just make me laugh. I think of my mom and dad...LOL....LOL Awesome paper and layout. Just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)