Thursday, February 26, 2015

4 CC #235 {You Make Life Wonderful}

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday crafty PEEPS!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to Danielle for hanging with us in the hen house this month!  It's been such a pleasure having you and your amazing designs with us all month, Danielle! Good luck with everything and please don't be a stranger! HUGS!

It is my turn to play challenge hostess this week and I've concocted this sketch for y'all to play with:

4 CC #235 {Sketch}


You can flip it, rotate it, etc as long as we can see the general layout of the sketch above. Here's my card, sticking very true to the sketch:


Stamps: Simply Fabulous Sayings (MFT)
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP
Accessories: double scallop border punch (Martha Stewart), foam dots, pearls

I would love it if you could come play along with my sketch! I love seeing new ideas and products with each challenge - there's so much wonderful talent out there! Click HERE to see what the rest of the CHICKS are up to and what they created for your crafty pleasure! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, you have done a very nice card, love that paper and the bold sentiment is stunning. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little pop of red with your pearls! Great papers and wonderful sentiment too! Love this challenge! You rock! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW...this is just STUNNING Lori! LOVE the pop of red with the B&W. Really gorgeous. Thanks so much for having me as a guest this past month! It was truly an honor to hang out with you hens :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)