Monday, March 2, 2015

Merry Monday #148 {Red & Green!}


Life has been very hectic and busy for me the past couple weeks with starting back to work after being at home for 18+ years (minus a few in there when I was an EA and Playschool teacher at our country school), volleyball with Kim, swimming with Kim, Grad stuff for Calvin, and then just everyday life stuff on top! LOL...and I can honestly say I am super dooper tired and exhausted but liking it at the same time :) So, that's a good sign...preparing tax returns has proven to be an extreme learning curve for me but I am starting to settle into it and enjoy it! Yay!

OK...onto this week's challenge from miss Deanne over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge!

 

I knew right away when I was coloring up images a few months ago to get ahead of the game, that this image from Kraftin' Kimmie was perfect for Deanne's challenge of RED and GREEN:


Are you wanting to be ready with Christmas cards when the holidays come? Always scrambling at the last minute to get cards done? Well...what are you waiting for? Come join us each week and be ahead of the game :) Click HERE for more info! Cheers....

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE the expression on this gals face! She looks like she's as fun lovin' as you are! Delightful, Lori! Hope the job runs smoothly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image and you've colored it so beautifully! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and awesome coloring! Have a great week, Lori! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Lori, this image is so cute and I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this little elf is absolutely adorable and I LOVE your card design! Another masterpiece!! Hope you have a super week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Lori and love the addition of the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how cute, Lori! This image is so sweet and so is your coloring! Awesome red & green card! Hope you having a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cute, cute, cute!!! Love your colouring too!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling image beautifully colored! Great card! Glad your job is going OK now--going back after that long would be hard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)