Monday, February 23, 2015

TPE #287 {Anything Goes!}


 

WAHOOOO! Last Monday of the month....you know what that means for us at The Pink Elephant, right?!? Yep, you got it ....

TPE #287 {Anything Goes}



This is another card I made last month for my son's birthday (he turned 18 and was an all-star football player) so I couldn't resist coloring up this cutie to give him. These are the Broncs colors!

Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps, Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler)
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: X-Press It, Basic Black, Whisper White, Garden Green, DSP
Accessories: Copic Markers, grass die, gum drops, Lil' Inker stitched rectangle die, foam dots

Do you have some time to come get crafty with us? Ella and the girls would LOVE to have you :) Click HERE for more info and to link up your project! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)