Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{Pop Dots and Polka Dots} at Twisted Tuesday Challenges


Happy "Twisted Tuesday!"

If you are looking for my {PIN}spirational Challenge post, please scroll down.....

The challenge over at the Twisted Tuesday Challenge blog for the next 2 weeks is:

{Pop Dots and Polka Dots!}

Use pop dots, dimensionals, foam dots, etc. on your creation and the "twist" is to use polka dots somewhere on your project!

We have a new sponsor this month:


Here's my card for this week's challenge:


My daughter, Kim, helped me with this card - she LOVES puppies and she loves to color...so I cannot take full credit for this card - she colored the image for me. It is one I won from a blog hop over at One Crazy Stamper and the image is from High Hopes. The sentiment is from an Alley Way Stamps set called Christmas Magic. It was nice to have her come sit with me and craft together - she is finding it relaxing to color some images right before bed, so we get to hang out in the craft cave for a bit :)


Thanks for stopping in today and I do hope you get some time to come and get crafty with us girls over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!! Happy crafting!!

5 comments:

  1. too cute! all your polka dots are great! Love that image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughters are awesome...and crafty ones are even better! How wonderful you got to share making this card with her! The result is wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mighty cute friend, love this image...awesome job! Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Love that image, and that your daughter helped to color it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Good job to your daughter too! What a team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)