Thursday, November 14, 2013

4 CCC #168 {Snowflakes}

 

It's 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday time!! This week, I am playing "hostess-with-the-mostess" and I want to see one of my favorite things:  

4 CCC #168 {SNOWFLAKES}


The ladies and I over at Dynamic Duos all got together and did a Christmas in July swap and man, was it AWESOME! I received so many gorgeous cards - this was the one I sent to all the girls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

One Crazy Stamper - November Christmas challenge

I hope you can find some time to get crafty with us Chicks this week. I know that the hustle/bustle of holidays are starting already with Christmas parties and get-togethers so make sure you take some time for you and unwind and get inky with us! CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Lori! Love the fabulous CAS design and non traditional color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....fast, easy, love it...great job...always liked this paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this yummy paper! The colors are fabulous and I love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)