Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy, Happy Birthday, Anne Marie!


Welcome back to my blog! If you are looking for my 4 Crafty Chicks post, please scroll down!
 
Today, a bunch of us crafty PEEPS are celebrating a birthday with such an *amazing* lady!! I have gotten to know Anne Marie over the past 6 months via Dynamic Duos, however, she doesn't realize that I've *adored* her and her talents in the crafty world for years!!! I was tickled when Lesley Croghan asked if I'd like to join in on the party!! :)


I chose this uber-cute image from "From The Heart Stamps" and the sentiment was just so darling and fitting....I know Anne Marie loves animals and PINK, so that's what I combined together :)

Here's a close-up of the image:


Anne Marie, I wish you the best today - HUGE birthday wishes full of love, laughter, pampering, relaxation and ahhh heck, a SCHWACK-load of getting spoiled!! YOU DESERVE IT!!! Love and hugs!!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (w/texture topping)
Creative Knockouts - Make it Sparkle

Thank you for stopping in today to help me celebrate!! Pop on over to the Dynamic Duos challenge blog where Lesley has posted about the party!! CHEERS!!!!


11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to her, and what a wonderful card, love the flower of course. But this image and the paper...great job friend. Nicely done! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Lori!! Love those birdies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN is this!! Anne Marie will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still in shock that you all did this for me! Wow! Lori, your blog post brought tears to my eyes! (I'm crying a lot while visiting everyone's creations!) Thank you so much. I just LOVE this card, too. Happy colors and those birds really know how to party. I love how it looks like it is raining bling...that is never a bad thing in my opinion. Haha! Again, thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me. Big HUGE hugs sent your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous vibrant birthday card! Love the colors and design elements you've added. The image is so cute and adorable, which you've colored beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this card is so much fun!! Bright and colourful and HAPPY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So pretty and adorable! Sweet image or i should say "tweet" image! Beautiful all around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun and adorable card!!! Pretty flower and I love the added bling. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh I love it so much!!! The colors are so very bright and cheerful!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card. I love the image and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)