Sunday, November 17, 2013

TAWS {Be Inspired #41}


Happy Sunday!! Today is going to be a snow-blowing/baking/crafty day....we got over a foot of snow over the weekend and so I will be heading out with my son to take turns operating the snow-blower shortly. I wanted to enjoy a delicious coffee first while making a card for the "Be Inspired #41" challenge this week over at The Alley Way Stamps!

Here is the inspiration photo for the challenge:


I took the "polka dots" and "coffee" aspects of this photo and dug out a couple sets to work with...Tag-Alongs and Mad Gab....


I sponged all the edges of my layers, stamped the coffee cups on the Crumb Cake layer and also on some scrap Crumb Cake and fussy-cut them out and popped them up :) They are so cute!!

Thanks for stopping in today!! I am off to start clearing out my yard with the snow-blower - I will be back later on today (hopefully) with another "for-fun" card!! Stay warm PEEPS!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey cool, you did the photo awesome, nice paper matches up wonderful....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the inspiration photo! Love those steaming hot coffee cups! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the distressing you have put on the edges of this card.. that paper is so perfect! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)