Monday, November 18, 2013

TPE #226 You're A Hoot!


Happy Monday! I am not sure about where you are, but over the weekend, central Alberta was delivered over one foot of snow! The town nearest us was recorded at receiving 26 cm's....Yep, yesterday was spent snow-blowing the yard/driveways out, shoveling and then sippin' on hot chocolate/baileys for the rest of the day! Not to mention a nice, hot bath before bed...I think we have our yearly quota already and it's only November 18th! Yikes! Here are a few pics for you:




       
 
 

 Enough of that cold, white talk...lol.....Are you ready for a new challenge over at The Pink Elephant?

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj-3drP1RHAHyULY4_PCpGhObnGbTSQGWkcLHGKQCGE1LQ5X-daN9qii4hFUT_QMlLj0RC-4r-PE9QTtnkotJKrIJz0SRr2Koo507imzOo8LfKiCBVd95p1Y9FHNvT2Q3fbKAGrSlAdwZyx/s320/TPE-ChallengeBanner2.jpg


This week, we want to see BROWN, ORANGE and CREAM on your project! I knew right away that I wanted to color up this cutie-patootie, "Owl-ive the Owl" from byLORi Designs....

I took my layout inspiration from this awesome sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping:


Here is my card - hope you enjoy her as much as I did creating her! She literally was "a hoot" to make :) Thanks, Lori, for *such* cute images!!


Please hop on over to the TPE challenge blog to see what the rest of the girls created for you this week - you will NOT be disappointed! See you soon for another {PIN}spirational Challenge!! CHEERS!

3 comments:

  1. Lori, I love this! So CAS and adorable! I love your cards, so inspiring! As for that white stuff --- your dog even looks not so thrilled about it but it is pretty. I hope you and yours stay safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, oh wow, I haven't seen snow for years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the fabulous CAS design and how you brought sweet Owl-ive to life! WOW...that's a lot of snow...the sun is still shining out here in Northern California. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)