Monday, November 18, 2013

{Glitter It Up!} at Lacy Sunshine


The challenge this week over at Lacy Sunshine Stamps is "Glitter It Up!" How can a girl not create something for THAT challenge?!  LOL...I played in last week's challenge, so I got this cute little image for free to use this week:
 

And here is "Little Peanut" (as in peanut brittle) all colored up:
 

I used Clean and Simple Stamping's sketch for this cutie:


And here is the complete card:


For my sentiment, I used "I Like You" by Reverse Confetti....I figured it was *perfect* for this challenge!

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Feminine
Creative Knockouts - Make it Sparkle!

Be sure to head over to the Lacy Sunshine challenge blog to see all the incredible projects made by their super-talented Design Team!! I am off to challenge our extremely wintery roads so I can get some groceries and pick up my kids from school...take care PEEPS!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love what you created with my Lil Peanut. thanks so much for joining my Lacy Sunshine Challenge.
    heather xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Fantastic colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - such a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)