Monday, November 11, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge #83


Welcome back to another exciting {PIN}spirational Challenges! This week our wonderful sponsors are Bugaboo Stamps and Creative Bug Digital Stamps and the inspiration photo is this adorable bundle of joy:



                      

For my card, I used the super-dooper cute "Sock Monkey - Girl Balloon" from Bugaboo:


I am just now dabbling in the world of digi's and I think I may have a new addiction *gasp* I could never get them to print properly or they would smudge when I started coloring them, but now that I use X-Press It! paper, they turn out PERFECTLY! A whole new world has opened up....ha!


I hope you have a chance to come and play along with us over at {PIN}spirational Challenges! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. This card is just fantastic! Just love everything about it! So glad you've found a way to use digis...I just love that I don't have to physically store them! LOL
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable image. Lovely card.
    Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! You rock those digis, girl! I need to do the same. I have a ton of digis and I forget about them. This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)