Sunday, April 25, 2010

PPC - CC#10 - Happy Holidays

Welcome back to another challenge at Picture Perfect Creations! This week, Megan has a bright, cheery color combo for you all to try...I had a lot of fun doing this one. When I saw these colors, they were yellin' CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS!!! Not sure why, but they did.....I used the sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday as it fit my image perfectly:




Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages; Paper: Whisper White, Bordering Blue, Real Red, Certainly Celery; Ink: Versafine Black, Basic Black; Accessories: markers, cuttlebug folder, pearls, dimensionals, clear embossing powder
I love this stamp set - aren't they hilarious?!? :o) Please be sure to head on over to the main blog (click HERE) to see all the rest of the design team's creations - they are sure to help inspire you! Can't wait to see what y'all come up with! Happy stamping!!

9 comments:

  1. I sure didn't think Christmas when I saw the colors but you made it work! Super cute elves... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you thought of Christmas!! Double pat on the back for thinking so far ahead!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lori, it looks wonderful...gotta love those little guys...very cool...your coloring is amazing...very nice card..TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Rock the colors Lori. I love you christmas card and what a great start you have made. Wahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colour combo and those elves are just too cute!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)