Saturday, September 14, 2013

DD #70 {Pistachio & Saffron}


Happy Saturday PEEPS! Are you ready for a new color challenge? This week at Dynamic Duos, we're issuing the following combo: 


I decided to add the "POP" of Basic Black as my neutral (besides white) this week...I really love the new punch I got from Stampin' Up! that coordinates with this flower set - EASY PEESY!!



The leaves die is one from Verve, the flower set is from SU! called Mixed Bunch and the stamp set for the sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler @ Paper Smooches!


I am entering my card into Love To Scrap's Anything Goes Challenge this week!

I hope you can find some time to sit, enjoy a java or tea, and come get crafty with us over at Dynamic Duos...here is the list of Design Team Members and all their glorious creations:



11 comments:

  1. i loove your hugs stamp! it's perfect on your card.
    great idea these 3 flowers!
    thanks for sharing on love to scrap! challenge blog
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so super cool..love these soft colors....those flower got me all wowweee love them friend, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card... lovin the flowers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!
    Hugs ~Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we had leaves like these with SU! they look wonderful with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers Lori--love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Such a cool use of this stamp set. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always LOVE your fun sentiments :) and those flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lori! I love how the flowers pop right off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design, Lori! I love those big flowers and the black frame. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)