Thursday, September 12, 2013

4 CCC #159 - SKETCH TIME!

 

Welcome back to another 4 Crafty Chicks challenge! Melissa is our "hostess-with-the-mostess" this week and she has given us the following sketch to play with:


Melissa has decided this will be her last challenge with us Chicks, and she has decided to pursue some other endeavors both creatively and personally. Good luck with everything Melissa!! 

I must confess that I whipped this CAS card up in about 5 mins - even my daughter said "wow, Mom - that didn't take you long at all!" I took the liberty of making a simple square and not doing the "patchwork" that Melissa put on the sketch....And, one can never be too far ahead making Christmas cards, so that is my theme this week! Thanks for an awesome sketch, Melissa!


I am entering this card into the One Crazy Stamper September Christmas Challenge HERE :)
I am also entering this card into the Love to Scrap! Anything Goes challenge HERE :)

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you get a chance to get inky with us this week! Put on your thinking caps, dig out some paper, inks and stamps - then head on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog HERE and link up your project for us! Happy crafting!!

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done on Melissa's finally sketch challenge today! Your card is very you...snowman and snow...I like it...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our Christmas in September Challenge at One Crazy Stamper wonderful card...love that paper!

    Leanne DT OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!
    Hugs ~Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues and brown! It may not have taken you long to make, but it's a fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing the challenge Lori, awesome card!

    Leanne DT Love To Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same DP and love it, TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)