Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Coffee is ALWAYS a Good Idea!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog - today is the last Wednesday of the month, so that means it's my turn to share on the the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


For my card this week, I used some fun gold foil, stamps from Simon Says Stamp and a wooden veneer from our local dollar store...so fun!!


I started my card by cutting out panels with my My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag dies and then stamping my cups and coffee beans along the bottom of my white background. I adhered my wood veneer coffee cup and wa-laa!! Done! So cute and fun to make.

Sorry for the reflections in the photos in the foil, but it's very difficult to capture the foil without any! lol


Thank you so much for stopping in today to see what I've created for you this Wednesday...have a wonderful day - CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)