Monday, January 8, 2018

Merry Monday #272 {Glasses}


Welcome back to my blog! This week at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, miss Leanne is our hostess and she's looking for us to use GLASSES on our cards:


For my card I used this cute set from Your Next Stamp called "Clink." I apologize for the poor quality pictures...I tried a couple different ways to take them to capture the black panel, but black is hard to capture - and then realized as I was adding my watermark, that you can see some glue on the top left hand corner. SOOOO sorry! 


The "cheers" die is from My Favorite Things and the background stitched circles die and double stitched panel die is from Gina Marie Designs. 


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over and see what the rest of the Merry Makers have created using Leanne's "glasses" challenge! Cheers! 


9 comments:

  1. What a festive pair of champagne flutes with the sparklers, Lori - just love how you colored them and added the star sequins! So fun with the circle mat behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive and fabulous card...love the black, red and gold colors, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woweee, you capture this challenge wonderfully. Love it, awesome! Way to go! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of your awesome card, Lori. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparklers in the glasses. Your design and color combo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image...LOVE those sparklers in the champagne glasses! Great card Lori! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So festive!!! That black background is amazing!!! Very bold and dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, love the glass images with the ribbon and sparklers. Great to see you back at MM Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great project - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)