Saturday, March 18, 2017

Shut the Front Door!


Welcome back to my blog everyone! I am sharing another card made with the newly released "building dies" from Craftin Desert Divas! They are SOOOO FUN to create scenes with :) This time, I wanted to created a "home" scene and I loved using the road and mountains to help me out! 
  


Here's the link to the new release at the shop CLICK HERE

Products I used on my card:









Thanks for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the CDD Store for all your new goodies! You will NOT be disappointed! Happy shopping! xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. THis is so cool, great dies, and funny too, shut the front door...hahaha, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool die sets, makes for a great scene. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)