Thursday, January 5, 2017

4 CC #332 {Using up the Scraps!} and Guest DT Call!


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

As we start our new year at 4 Crafty Chicks, we are looking for 3 Guest Designers (one each for February, March and April) to come and join us in the hen house! Wanna come play with us? Be sure to add GDT behind your name when you link up your project over at the challenge blog. 

Now, onto Leanne's challenge this week....

4 CC #332 {Using up the Scraps}

For my card, I found all of my papers in my scrap bin....I kept it very clean and simple as I made my cute image from Bugaboo Stamps a bit larger than I normally do....


STAMPS: Kidz Reindeer by Bugaboo Stamps and Holly Jolly Sentiments by CC Designs
INK: Versafine Black Onyx 
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Real Red and Xpress It! Copic Paper
OTHER: Copic Markers, wooden snowflake, gems, Fancy Frame dies from Craftin' Desert Divas, glossy accents (added to the light bulbs)


Thanks again for stopping in - be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge BLOG and link up your project for us - and don't forget, if you'd like to come hang out with us in the hen house for either February, March or April - add GDT behind your name when you link up! CHEERS!



4 comments:

  1. Cute card, nice stamp and coloring too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby image and layout is CAS fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori - this is darling! I love the clean and simple look - really lets that image shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the image and your fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)