Tuesday, January 3, 2017

DigiChoosday Week #1 {Thank You!}


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Thank You."



 For my card this week, I printed the pre-colored images from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Download Collection and cut this sweet girl out with a stitched rectangle die and popped it up.  I added the word art sentiment and a few sequins and wa-laaa! Here's a close up:


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Lori! I really love your clean and precise style! Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this a gorgeous card!!! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)