Sunday, June 21, 2015

You're Moovalous!

 
Happy Monday :)
Today is "Feature Day" at Your Next Stamp! On the 22nd of every month, they share fabulous projects by the YNS DT featuring YNS stamps and dies plus…there is an added bonus! One lucky commenter on the YNS blog wins a stamp set of their choice! Whoop, whoop!! 


The theme this month for Feature Day is "Critters of YNS" The very first set I bought from YNS was "The Funny Farm Crew" along with their dies to match and the hilarious sentiments "Greetings from the Funny Farm" so that's what I decided to use for my card:
Funny Farm Crew                Funny Farm Sentiments





Let’s celebrate with a SALE! Visit the YNS Store and use this special discount code YNSJuneFD to stock up on your must have YNS goodies!
*******
JuneFDSALE

BlogCandyBadge


I have had SO MUCH fun being a guest designer for this amazing company this month - playing along side such amazingly talented ladies! Thank you Karen for the awesome opportunity to create with and promote your incredible stamps :) 

Be sure to hop on over to the YNS blog and check out all the incredible "CRITTER" projects the DT has created for you - and don't forget to comment! Cheers!!

2 comments:

  1. Moovalous card! LOL Loving the cow print paper! I so love YNS too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooovalous for sure, awesome paper and the image again makes me smile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)