Monday, June 22, 2015

tpe #304 {sketch challenge}



Welcome back to my blog everyone! This week at The Pink Elephant, miss Ella is throwing us a SKETCH challenge...check it out:


 I am gearing up for our annual Ponoka Stampede in town (our daughter's swim club runs the infield food booth all week) and so I got busy and put together some quick and easy layouts last week. This image is a pre-colored Kenny K image that I found at our local scrapbook store! Very cool - makes it so much easier to "whip up" a card in no time...the sketch made it even easier!


 I made my card a 5.25 x 5.25" card to allow for the image size. I hope you find some time to come play along with us - come see what the rest of Ella's girls have created using this week's sketch. Click HERE. Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous fun card, Lori! You rock the coloring always and love your images! Have a fantastic week of fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool & Cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need for speed or what, awesome job. Great image and love that paper. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)