Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Name That Tune at Top Tip Tuesday!

 

Welcome back to my blog :) For the next 2 weeks, the challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday is "NAME THAT TUNE - SONG INSPIRED." I have had this gorgeous Lacy Sunshine girl in my stash for quite some time and although she's not a blonde girl...she still reminds me of the movie Frozen.


Sponsor and Prize
 
 
 
And an awesome prize of 




Please be sure to check out the TTT challenge blog HERE. Elaine has an awesome mini album tutorial for you and the "song inspired" inspiration is amazing! Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. A great image and colours. I love the simple layout, it enhances the image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love her hair, and the card is pretty sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)