Monday, June 1, 2015

some "monstrous" news!


Welcome back to my blog....I am so stoked to be sharing this post with you as I've been holding this super exciting news in for a while now and I'm just giddy to let it all out today! I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp for the month of June....WAHOOOO! Thanks again, Karen for the chance to play with and promote your wonderful stamps and dies! It truly is an honor for me :)

I decided to make up a couple 4 x 4 note cards using the Silly Monsters Two set! 
 


and here is the inside of the cards:


They were colored with Copics, cut out then popped up with some dimensional foam tape. Added some gumdrops (love, love, love these things!) and wa-laa! Done! 

There are a couple other monster sets/dies that you can mix/match to create some cute, fun Halloween, birthday or humorous cards! I know I will get a lot of use out of this cute set of monsters :)

I am entering these cuties into the One Crazy Stamper month-long challenge of ANYTHING GOES.

Thanks again for poppin' in - be sure to stay tuned throughout the month for other posts showing off the sneaky peeks and new releases coming from Your Next Stamp! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats friend this is awesome news, and they are so lucky to have you with them for a Guest Designer. How come these little Monsters are so cute, nothing like a cute one to put a smile on your face. Awesomeness friend, well done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute... all of 'em and it's easy enough to see why Your Next Stamp asked you to join them. You'll have a great time... those are fab stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, Lori! Your card is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lori! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card. Thank you for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)