Monday, June 1, 2015

Masculine Birthdays at The Pink Elephant!

 

Welcome back to my blog everyone! This week over at The Pink Elephant, miss Ella is hosting a THEME challenge:


The theme this week is MASCULINE BIRTHDAY....We have a friend who LOVES his tea, has a blue bath robe and yes, even owned slippers like "Weekend Walter" here from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps! It was the PERFECT image and I can't wait to give it to him on his birthday! lol....


For the inside, I used a die and cut Happy Birthday from black card stock :) So fun!


Be sure to come on over to the challenge blog HERE and play along with Ella and the girls this week! We'd love to see your manly creations! Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! This card made me LOL!!! Your coloring is perfect, Lori! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMBO...Oh Wendy, these images are just way too fun!! hahahahha....

      Delete
  2. Hi Lori, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Next time I will be braver I promise :)
    Love the image, coloured beautifully and great card design too, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'll bet your friend is going to LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, he makes me smile, and your friend will like this card. Great having the HB inside. Well done friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)