Monday, June 8, 2015

Celebrate Your Day!

 

Welcome back everyone!

This week is "Inspiration Week" over at The Pink Elephant. Miss Ella gave us the following gorgeous pic to work with - check it out:
 

I decided to go with the colors in the photo as my inspiration. What a gorgeous color combination! I got out my Fun With Squares Die from Your Next Stamp and got to work....


This is the first time I've used this die set and let me just say that I will DEFINITELY be playing with it a lot more in the future! HOW FUN! You can mix and match squares, their inserts and there are even solid squares so you can do your own stamping on them if you wanted to :) 


I embossed the sentiment from Quirky Animals Four with black embossing powder to make it really stand out - and added a few pearls and wa-laaaa! Done!

Please come on over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog HERE to see what the rest of Ella's girls have created for you. We would sure love it if you could come play along with us this week! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)