Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Cut It Out!! at Top Tip Tuesday


Welcome back to my blog to see what I've been up to....the challenge for the next 2 weeks over at Top Tip Tuesday is"Cut it Out" and the FUN sponsor is ShapeEZbyTLC:


The winner of the challenge will receive 2 templates of their choice....this is the first time I've ever done anything like this before (printing out templates and making cards, etc.) and it was fun! I can see how the possibilities would be endless....there are some gorgeous cards on her Etsy site - be sure to check them all out! 


I used Mr. and/or Mrs. Snowball as my card template and made a shaker card! So fun!!

I hope you get a chance to come play along with out "Cut it Out" challenge - you don't have to use a template, but you do need to let us know what exactly you cut out on your card/project! Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. He looks fabulous with his shaker tummy. What a great idea and card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)