Monday, September 15, 2014

TPE #268 {Embossing!}

  

 Welcome back to my blog...if you are looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down!


This week, the challenge over at The Pink Elephant is "EMBOSSING" so that means dry, heat, embossing paste etc. 

For my card, it's another card from a kit from CTMH that my sister, Jackie, and I picked up at the Canadian Scrapbooker Craft show Saturday in Sherwood Park (if you haven't been, you need to go!)

This kit is all about fall and gratitude....so pretty!!

Jackie knew I had an embossing challenge due today, so she dug out her powders and came across this dark brown one for the sentiment - turned out awesome!


Thanks again for poppin' in - be sure to hop on over to see Ella's girls and all their creations - HERE! Get crafty with us and link up your project so we can come visit YOU! Have a wonderful day! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)