Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's All About KIDS at Top Tip Tuesday


 This week at Top Tip Tuesday, we are celebrating KIDS! Our sponsor this challenge is 2 Cute Ink:



Sponsor and Prize
Prize - 2 images of winners choice

 For my card, I used a pre-colored Wee Stamps image to create my cute birthday card...I can totally see my niece, Reagan, in this image! Too cute!


 My sentiment is from a set called Beautiful Banners from Reverse Confetti! I love the font ;)

I hope you get some time amongst all the fall harvests and "getting ready for winter" preparations to come get crafty with us gals over at Top Tip Tuesday! Click HERE for more details on our challenge :) Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. She sure is cute. Nice ribbon and the paper works wonderfully...awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori she is simple gorgeous and wish I was a little girl receiving this card I would be so happy! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! This is so sweet! Love these colors and that little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)