Monday, September 15, 2014

Merry Monday #126 {The Words Have it!}


Happy Merry Monday! Sorry for the late blog post - I got home from my sisters a bit later than I had anticipated last night and had to get everything ready for school this morning etc.  Jackie and I attended the Quilting/Canadian Scrapbookers Craft/Trade Show this weekend in Sherwood Park and let me tell ya - WOW!! There were so many gorgeous quilts, projects and all the people doing scrapbooking/make 'n takes/teaching was amazing!

We didn't allot ourselves enough time this year (we didn't really know what to expect) and so we are going to plan a better go-round of it next year! Maybe this time we could gather up a group of us girls to go together (Leanne, Tamie, Bonnie??)

While we were browsing the booths, we came across a CTMH booth and she had some gorgeous kits on sale - this is one card that is part of their Christmas line...so pretty! Jackie and I created yesterday morning before I left and it was nice to get crafty with her - she doesn't get much time these days ;)


I absolutely LOVE the colors in this kit! Soooo pretty :) Our challenge this week is to make your sentiment your main focal point! I think this card does just that!

I hope you hop on over to the Merry Monday Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Merry Makers have for ya....and all I can say is that it is sure giddy pleasure that I work with such amazingly talented PEEPS! You will NOT be disappointed! Stay tuned for my post for TPE!! Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Love this kit! I actually just finished it yesterday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Lori! I'm loving the quilt-y feel of that pattern and sentiment looks awesome in red and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Very pretty colors for Christmas, Lori! Love your design and the fun heart shaped enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love those colours together!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great time at the show! And bonus that the CTMH card was a perfect fit for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love that soft sentiment with the pop of red - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Lori, I love the papers and colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful sentiment, Lori! Fun colors, a little sparkle and those "candy" hearts set it off perfectly! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card. That sentiment stamp is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori I love (pun intended!) the way you cut the love with a red oval and popped it from the rest of the sentiment and the way you tied it in to the three red hearts. Fabulous card.
    thanks for having me along as FD this month
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, Lori! Love the paper and that awesome sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)