Monday, September 1, 2014

TPE #266 {Back to School}


Welcome back to my blog - if you are looking for my Merry Monday post, please scroll down....


This week is "THEME" week at The Pink Elephant and we are looking for projects that are BACK TO SCHOOL related!
 

I decided to color up this cutie from Saturated Canary - she kinda reminds me of my daughter...she likes school for the social aspect and the sports lol...and this reminded me of her. My sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.

Come on over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog and see what the rest of Ella's girls have for you to drool over...omgosh, these girls knocked it out of the park this week! Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Lori this is just so fun and colourful and I think your daughter has the right idea re school lol
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Super cute card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)