Monday, September 1, 2014

Merry Monday #124 {Gifts/Pressies!}


Happy "Merry Monday!"

My apologies for a late posting this morning, but I spent the day in the sprayer with my hubby yesterday and what was supposed to be a fairly short day turned out to be a full day! So, needless to say, we didn't get home until around 11 p.m. and I was in need of a shower and my bed....

For this week's challenge at Merry Monday, miss Deanne is our hostess challenge and here's what she's thowin' at ya:

 
 For my card, I used a new to me pre-colored digi from The Paper Shelter...isn't this penguin just the CUTEST amongst all those pressies and cocoa?!


My sentiment is from the Christmas Sampler from Paper Smooches - works perfect!

Come on over to the Merry Monday blog and see what the rest of the Merry Makers have for you - their creations are amazing this week!! Play along with us - we'd love to see what you come up with! Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. You're right that image is absolutely adorable! I hope you got some rest after your long day :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image and I love the layout - I love circles on cards! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that penguin just couldn't get any cuter - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his little face, I will have to "dust" mine off and use him again - can't have a bad day looking at him!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...love that little penguin image!! Fabulous color combo and awesome coloring, too! Hope you enjoy your week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this adorable image, Lori! What a playful and fun card! Hope you're rested up and having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saweet girl, love your colouring! Love that I can spell Canadian with you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)