Monday, June 30, 2014

Merry Monday #115 {White-on-White!}

 

Good morning, Merry crafters! This week over at Merry Monday, it's miss Kristie who is our challenge hostess and she's wanting to see all-white creations - the sentiments can be in silver!

I am sitting this one out as I have been extremely busy the past week and a half at our local Ponoka Stampede....our competitive swim club operates the food booth on the infield side for all the rodeo contestants, their families, the bands, the set up crews and Ponoka Stampede Association workers.  It's an extremely hectic time but I love it! It's so fun working the week and seeing all the hub-bub that goes on....however, that means no time in the craft cave for me. I will be back next week, I promise! 

Please be sure to stop on over at the Merry Monday blog and see what the rest of the Merry Makers have for created for your crafting inspiration! I am leaving you with a few shots of the action over the past couple days! CHEERS!!!




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)