Monday, June 30, 2014

TPE #257 {Anything Goes!}

 

It's THEME week over at The Pink Elephant and Ella is having a fun, ANYTHING GOES week!! 

I am sitting this one out for the week as I haven't had time to be in my craft space for a couple weeks. It is our yearly Stampede in town and our swim club runs a food booth on the infield for all the contestants, their families, friends and all of the Stampede Association workers, etc. It's so much fun - here are some pics highlighting the week:


Corb Lund played the first night of Stampede - he put on an awesome show!



 


 

It will be exciting to see/hear these guys again (I saw them last summer at Big Valley Jamboree) as they put on one heck of a show! Their bands buses will be parked right behind our food booth, so that is pretty exciting for us - we are positioned in a great location on the grounds! LOL....

I will be back after the Stampede is all over (next week) for the next installment at The Pink Elephant! Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and check out what Ella's girls have for you this week! Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)