Monday, February 10, 2014

TPE #237 {Happy Valentine's Day!}


Welcome back to my blog and a brand new challenge from The Pink Elephant!

This week marks the annual "love" holiday - Valentine's Day - to our challenge this week reflects that:

TPE #237 {Happy Valentine's Day!}

I did something a little different than the usual pink/red/white/hearts/cupid theme and went with some very non-traditional colors for my treat tents:


Everything you see here is mostly from Reverse Confetti and the pretty gold sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh! RC sure makes it easy to put these together in a jiffy! Here are a few more shots of my treat tents:



I will fill up the treat tents once I find some of my hubby's favorite chocolates - however, I am not sure he will even be home for Valentine's Day as he is up north working....It's a normal thing for us (that he is usually away) so we just celebrate whenever he does get home. We're not "HUGE" V-day celebration people anyways, but I do like to make little things like this for him and I also have a card!


Please head on over to the challenge blog HERE and check out the wonderful line up of creations from the rest of the Design Team - they are gonna knock your socks off! Happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. This is great! You Rock my friend!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! LOVE this color combo! Those papers are cute too...gonna have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love this idea! I love the colors, and everything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute gift bags, and very nicely decorated. I like them...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a seriously cute idea, Lori!! LOVE THESE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin' cute, Lori! LOVE! Happy Valentine's Day! XX

    Nance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)