Monday, November 4, 2013

TPE #224 - Sketch Challenge!




Happy Monday!! The challenge this week over at The Pink Elephant is a sketch!! 



This cutie patootie is from a new release over at The Alley Way Stamps called "Chill Out." Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a total snowman FREAK and I *had* to have this set - it comes with 4 super adorable snowmen and some peep-peeps, sentiments and snowflakes :) PERFECT!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer
Crafty Calendar - All Things Christmas
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Dimension

Be sure to grab a drink of choice, and pop on over to TPE blog to enjoy all the wonderful creations the rest of the DT created for you. Then, get inky with us, and link up yours so we can leave you some luvin' on your blog :) CHEERS!!

10 comments:

  1. Your snowman is adorable! Aren't TAWS stamps just delightful? Love your card: fun, festive, and inspiring! Off to see what else is on at the PE (such a wonderful recent discovery for me). Once again, your cards ROCK!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card, honey! And I love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori this is fabulous! I love your coloring and how you've placed the cardinal on his head...it's adorable!! I've pinned all of your recent TAWS cards to our "Friends Across the Miles" board. Hope that's ok? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping over to my blog and for the sweet comment! I appreciate it:)
    Your Christmas card is so darling! I love the mitten/snowman pattern paper. The snowman image is adorable! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! That snowman is so funny with a nest on his head! Love the snow family! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Christmas card!! The mitten and snowman dp are perfect! Cute layout. Thanks for joining us Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, it immediately caught my eye at the list of the Crafty Calender Challenge blog. I love the layout and the image and papers you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)