Thursday, November 7, 2013

4 CCC #167 {Anything But a Card}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

This week, our "hostess-with-da-mostess" is miss Leanne and she made us step out of our comfort zone of card-making and issued the following challenge:

4 CCC #167 {ANYTHING BUT A CARD}


For my project this week, I found this tutorial at Splitcoaststampers for a mini pizza box....


You could make these cute boxes in so many different colors and will fit cute 3 x 3 note cards and envelopes or even a small trinket gift for a wonderful friend....


There it is all put together with ribbon and the card on top with an envelope....

I would like to enter my gift box into the following challenges:

ByLORi Designs - Ribbons and Bows
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in today - I cannot wait to see all the neat creations that are  NOT cards - I am always looking for neat gift-giving ideas!! Be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog and link up your "Anything But a Card" creation!! CHEERS!!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome friend, you did the challenge wonderful...great job! Wahooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)