Saturday, November 9, 2013

{Christmas is Coming} to Sweet Stampin'!!!


Welcome to all my wonderful followers! I have such exciting news today - this is my first official post as a new Design Team Member over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!! A huge thanks to Fiona and Abi for accepting me onto their wonderful team of crafters!! They are so welcoming and love to have fun!!

The sponsor for this week's "Christmas is Coming" challenge is Cuddly Buddly and they are offering a £10 voucher to their store

 


The monthly sponsor is The Ribbon Girl and they are offering a £10 voucher to their store as well....

 

For my card this week, I colored up a new-to-me digi from Lacy Sunshine Stamps and More called Eleanor and Pickles Peppermint Sticks. I fussy-cut her and popped her up on some delicious layers of "Holly Jolly Christmas Paper" from Echo Park. My sketch that I used was from an older Deconstructed Sketch:


Deconstructed Sketch 124

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - November Christmas challenge
 Craftitude - Anything Goes/Use Twine or Ribbon
Crafty Calendar Challenges - All Things Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges - Dimension
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes


Thanks so much for stopping in today! Be sure to check out the rest of the wonderful projects made by the Design Team at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog...click HERE! Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine, good luck!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Lacy Sunshine image! So cute! Thank you for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun creation. Love it. Great colours and fab image. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious. Love the colors and the coloring and details. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 40 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Lori! Love your coloring. Congratulations on being the Guest Sunshine Girl at Lacy Sunshine! Please contact Manderly at manderlylynn@gmail.com Exciting!
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, Lori. Great take on that sketch and I love your coloring! How wonderful that you chose to play along in our challenge at Doodle Pantry this week. :-)
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of colors and layers. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry Challenge #40. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring on this fun image. I love all of the layers and contrasting matting. The paper choices are so whimsical and fun. Love the non-traditional palette. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Use twine challenge this fortnight at Craftitude. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally stunning card. I really love the way you have colored her up!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness how darling! Love the layout, love your coloring, love the papers, and oh that image. How cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at Doodle Pantry challenge. I hope you will come back and play again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, she's fab....love your papers too!Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calender this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun, TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)