Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rockin' Sharks....

 

I was asked by my daughter's competitive swim club (called Ponoka Pool Sharks) to make a couple thank you cards for some special people in our club. About a month ago, I was doing some shopping over at One Crazy Stamper and came across this oh-so-perfect stamp from Whimsy called "Pool Shark!" How awesome is THAT?!?




I used sentiments from Paper Smooches to finish off the cards ....

I would like to enter my cards into the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday - Animal Magic

Thanks for stopping in tonight :) I will clean up my crafty area now and start all over again :) Messy desks mean productivity, right?? ;) Have a super evening!

1 comment:

  1. OMGOSh..so cute, love the image, and you made it so fun...those glasses..hahhaa! Great paper colors too...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)