Monday, August 27, 2012

*Anything Goes* at Totally Stampalicious!


Hi all! The challenge over at Totally Stampalicious this week is "ANYTHING GOES!"


It was a busy week for me as I had my nieces and nephew (3 chitlins under the age of 6) and man, oh man, do they have energy!?! Sure felt great to sit and work in my craft room yesterday and whip up this awesome Anniversary card :) I like this sort of challenge cuz then I get to dig through my stash and find one I haven't used for some time. I love these 2 love birds - they crack me up! LOL...

This card is made using "Gus and Stella Anniversary" - this set comes complete with 3 sassy sentiments...



Stamps: Gus and Stella Anniversary - Totally Stampalicious
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Retired SU! DSP
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Copic Markers, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, pearls, EF

Now, hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Challenge Blog - HERE - to see all the wonderful "Anything Goes" cards the rest of the DREAM TEAM has created for you! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. This is sure a nice card Lori, I love the sentiment...cool colors and very nicely done...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a totally fabulous layout...and yep, those two cuties sure bring a smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)