Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gettin' Sketchy at 4 Crafty Chicks


This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's is my turn to bring you this week's challenge. I decided on a sketch this week - always fun to have a "jump off" point for a project. Here it is:



I am in love with My Favorite Things and this line of their A La Modes is so fun! The image I used for my card is called "Girl Talk" and she comes complete with 5 awesome sentiments that you can use with their texting dies! Such crafty goodness!! Here's the card I made using this week's sketch:


Stamps: "Girl Talk" - MFT
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Unknown DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black - Momento
Accessories: Copic Markers, scallop edge punch, star punches, pearls, texting dies - MFT, pearls, dimensionals, Spellbinders EF

Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and load up your creation for me! I'd love to see what you make using my sketch this week :) Happy crafting!!



2 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! I love the image you used and thank you so much for the sketch. It was wonderful and a great way to find inspiration! Love the colors you used to and the corners of your card. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome challenge, love the sketch. Great colors and the embossing wonderful. Very cool card...WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)