Thursday, October 6, 2011

Monochromatic Christmas at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Happy Thursday! I sure hope your week has been fantastic and you've had some time to sit and be crafty. This week's challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks is "Monochromatic" And is being hosted by our wonderful Leanne! I had a lot of fun creating this card using a new set from Stampin' Up! called Christmas Lodge. I hope you enjoy it too:


For my color combo, I used Whisper White, Basic Grey and Basic Black. Please be sure to check out what gorgeous creations were made by our other 3 Chicks and our wonderful Guest Designer for October - Christy Dillman! Leave them each some love and link up your Monochromatic creation so we can do the same for YOU! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stamp, I have it too..hee hee!! Way to go on my week...great job. Love the embossing in the background too...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am loving your black, grey and white! A stunning color combo and oh with the tree so perfect. Awesome Christmas card!!! WTG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)