Monday, October 3, 2011

SPCC #120 - Thinking of You

Welcome, welcome! Are you ready for a soft, pretty color challenge? Samantha from Scrapmaster's Paradise has issued just that:



I found this gorgeous stamp at a LSS when I was visiting my good friend, Tamie. It's located in Leduc and it's called Scribblers 'N Such. The pearls I had matched the Calypso Coral just perfectly! Whoot!! Gotta luv it when that happens. I have a friend who is going through a bit of a rough time, so I wanted to send this card to help brighten her days....be sure to check out what the rest of the SP Divas have created for your inspirational pleasure by clicking HERE. Thanks for stopping in again today! Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Nice stamp my friend, and colors for this challenge was fun, and you made them wonderful. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza Lori, this is gorgeous!!! fabulous coloring & the pearls are the perfect accent!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely combination of colours .Love the image. If you have named it further down the post i'll find it but if you have not can you tell me what it is ?
    hugs shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful, love your colouring and the cheerful colours.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)