Monday, March 29, 2010

Shabby/Mojo/Paper Shop Monday

Happy Monday! We are in for a gorgeous day today here in central Alberta...the radio is saying we are to reach a high of 16C! Wowzas! Might just be able to pull out all the capri pants this week after all :o) I've been itchin to get out the flip flops too, but I know better that here in Alberta, we ALWAYS get a huge dump of snow before spring is *officially* here....

This morning Tamie is coming out to visit and craft with me! Not sure what we are going to do today - either crochet on our projects or make cards. I got up early with DH this morning, so figured I might as well get to work on a card right away....I hopped on over to Little Paper Shop and there was a nice color combo there from Allison:
Julee over at Mojo Monday has an awesome "round or square" challenge out there for us again this week...I chose "square"
and...over at the Shabby Tea Room, they want you to create a card using some scraps in your scrap box...I rummaged through there looking specifically for So Saffron, Chocolate and Kraft DP or scraps and I did find some...kind of a funny thing, cuz if I *didn't* have any scraps in my scrap box, it would be a miracle cuz I have a LARGE scrap box! LOL....

Here is my creation:

I have had these HILARIOUS stamps for a while now - wanting desperately to get 'em inky...well, this morning I decided was *the* day :o) Isn't she funny?!
I hope you all have a fantabulous "crafty" Monday! I know I will...with whatever we decide to do...yarn or paper crafting :o) TTFN!

15 comments:

  1. I love your colors here! It's a wonderful design and that stamp is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ... {love} that scallop circle! Thanks for joining us this week at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM! I hope you can come back next Monday for an all new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lori! Love that stamp! How true it is : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, and yes supposed to be another beautiful spring day here too...nice card, can't wait to see what else you do today...have fun with tamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! You did a great job with these challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new stamp,great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute, girlie! And I totally feel her pain...chocolate usually wins out in my house too. :) Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously... why doesn't someone *smart* come up with a chocolate salad? Then we wouldn't HAVE to choose! LMAO! CUTE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Cute image and the DSP matches perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun...love your take on this sketch with this palette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, I LOVE THE SAYING!, this could totally be me..LOL. I love you incorporated the Mojo Monday sketch with the colors. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card - I love that stamp! I'd choose chocolate any day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)