Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PPC - Color Challenge #6

Good morning....I actually slept in this morning - yahoooo! I normally try to get up with DH and help him get out the door (at 5:30 or 6 a.m.) but today I didn't even hear him get up! I just crawled out of bed a few minutes ago and started the coffee. So, while that brews, I figured I would put my card on here that I made last night.

Megan over at Picture Perfect Creations has a very interesting color challenge this week. I saw "boy" when I layed out my cardstock. I am having a Stamp-A-Stack at the end of April and we are going to use the Extreme Elements and Extreme Guitar for a "teen" birthday card. So, I decided last night to try a template out....I didn't follow a sketch challenge or anything, I just "wung it!"

** P.S. Don't forget...make sure you hop on over to Picture Perfect Creations and apply for their Design Team call! Time is running out.....



Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme Guitar, It's Your Birthday; Paper: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Dusty Durango and Naturals White; Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Dusty Durango, Versamark, Basic Black; Accessories: Durango ribbon, black pearls, black embossing powder, dimensionals, sponge dauber

Today I am planning on making more cards. Each of my kids will have a friend here for the next couple days, so I will have a house full, but they will all be entertaining each other...right?!? :o)

I am going to run and put a roast in the crock pot so that supper is all done - I'll be back in a while! Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice Card Lori...I like the colors and that stamp set too. Cool, no sketch, just you. Love that...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the backgrounding on this, Lori - that you broke it up with different colors (red for the stars, grey elsewhere) is fantastic! Very "boy" cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a great boy card.Lv it.Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori you did a great job with the colors, your layout rocks, just like the image. Congrat's on another great job! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Older boy cards can be such a challenge & this one is right on the money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome boy card!! It turned out great and you definitely rocked the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)