Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Installment #2

Well...let me tell you this....I had a LOT of fun making this next card! Coloring her was exciting...I got some stamps a while ago from Kraftin' Kimmie and they are sure adorable! I decided to use the new color challenge at The Play Date Cafe - GRRRREAT colors for this gal I chose! I used Bashful Blue, Razzleberry, and Going Gray.....


I decided to give the sketch challenge from Inspirational Card Sketches another go, except I flipped it this time to allow my image the room she needed! :)

And...over at KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog, their challenge this week was to use flowers and stitching (be it real or faux) and I faux stitched along the borders a bit...

and..............here is my girlie girl:

OMGOSH, doesn't she just make you *G-R-I-N?" when you look at her!?! I love all these girls/boys from her new line.
I hope you are having a fantastic Friday....I know I am! NO SCHOOL!! WAHOOO! I think I really needed a break from the homeschooling...whaddaya think?!? LOL...
Later crafters.....

15 comments:

  1. Love your card---very whimsical. The color combination works really well. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Yes, she does make me smile, very funny little character! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week. Hope you join in on the fun next week too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic coloring on your image and she is a fun funky doll! Wonderful use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love your image! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She DOES make you smile. She is CrAzY cute! Thanks for bringing her to The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card--that image is super cute! Love the texture and faux stitching at the bottom! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fanastic Lori,nice coloring and the color combo...very cool...Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, Lori! Love the coloring on your image ~ this one always makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC this week! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the circles embossing folder on the background - totally adds to the craziness of this gal's voodoo expression! She's HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful - as per usual. Lori it is way too easy to get lost in your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic stamp image - how fun is she ;) Thanks for playing along with us in the play date cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...the one image is so sweet! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This girl sure does make you smile!! I smile everytime I look at her. Thanks for the amazing birthday card my friend, it beautiful and up lifting. Love it, thanks. You rocked it out of the ball park!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)