Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday morning Mojo....

Good morning crafting PEEPS!! It's another overcast morning (with lightly falling snow) here in central Alberta but that's not gonna hinder my crafting Friday! My daughter is gone to a friends house today and my son has a friend over here - so the day is allllll mine! I gave them today off of school cuz Spring Break starts as of tomorrow and all their friends from their old school have a Professional Development Day, so, who wants to do school today?!? NOT ME!!!! HEE HEE....

I have had Samantha's color challenge (from Scrapmaster's Paradise) in my head for a few days now and to me, it screams MALE...I know, I know...there *is* pink in there, but what R-E-A-L man can't handle a wee bit of pink, right?!? *giggle, snort*

The gals over at Stamp With Us also have a "MALE CARDS" theme goin' on last week!

I then needed to find a sketch to do my colors justice, so I clicked over to Lord Have Mercy, and boy did Mercy have just *THE* perfect sketch for what I wanted to do.....

As soon as I saw Mercy's sketch, I ran and grabbed my Lovely as A Tree set and got to work....I hope you like it:

Stamps: Well Scripted, Lovely as a Tree; Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White (for stamped image); Accessories: dimensionals, sponge dauber, choc chip ribbon, pearls
Today I plan on crafting, crafting, crafting!! I'm going to run and put a crock pot on for supper and then I'll be back to make another creation with some rockin' challenges! TTFN!!

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card... the colours are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're spot on, I'm sure they can handle that little bit of pink and it just lifts the browns nicely. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I didn't see masculine prior to seeing your card, but now the possibilities are endless! Way to rock the SPCC color challenge!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really did a great job with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job, I love those trees, very nicely done. GReat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is a beautiful "man" card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and elegant card!!!
    I like the ribbon, and the image is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the way you did your tree's with these colors. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)