Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scrapmaster's #2

I think I did a "boo-boo" and missed the Just Add Ink sketch challenge...I believe they are in Australia and therefore, a day ahead of me so I think I missed it...LOL...Oh well, it was still FUN doing their sketch! So much fun I decided to make up one more card with the same colors and just "tweak" it a bit since I don't have to stick to the sketch exactly now....hope you like it.



I used the Finial Press embossing folder this time, and turned one of the squares into a diamond shape, added some pearls, ribbon, green leaves and ticket corner-punched the corners. The middle "diamond" is popped up using dimensionals.


Thanks again for poppin' in to my corner of the crafting world - have a great evening!


HUGS!!

4 comments:

  1. I loves these colors Lori and the stamped images you used are sooooo cute. I never thought I liked that stamp, but you know what I think I was completely being judgemental about it. It ROCKS! Congrat's on pumping out some more cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Lori...very cool colors and sketch twist, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)