Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SPCC & JAI#6

Good afternoon PEEPS! How was your day? Mine was pretty good! I got a lot accomplished around the house - mini loaf banana bread baked, kitchen floor vacuumed and washed, 2 loads of laundry, the usual school stuff (but better, cuz Kimmie-bug actually got a LOT done in Social today! YIPEEE!!!), now getting ready to make some homemade pizza for supper! YUMM-O!

I also managed to sneak in a few more challenges this afternoon after school. I sent the kids out for a walk this afternoon and I quickly got to work....

I hopped over to Just Add Ink and found this cool sketch and the deadline is tonight - I hope I make it!!! :o)

I also found this *interesting* color combo from Scrapmaster's Paradise...I thought it was going to be a real hard challenge, but it actually turned out ok for me!


...and here is my card:

Stamps: Cheep Talk, Three Thoughts (blue flower)
Paper: Night of Navy, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Close to Cocoa & various markers
Accessories: paper piercer, dimensionals, mat pack, square punches, embossing folder
Thanks for stopping in today - I hope you enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. I am not sure what is in store for me tonight - DH will be home and we may just HANG OUT...not sure. I will definitely be around sometime tomorrow though - take care!!! :o)

11 comments:

  1. Very cute... again, very spring - LOVIN' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back ground is so cool. Are these the 5x7 ones you have...if they are I just might have to invest in them. I agree with Jackie very happy colors. GReat....JOB...!!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one...I like the spring likeness to it...very good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card. Like the changes. Yes very spring like. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is delightful! I love the way you used the SPCC colors, and the layering and piercing - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card! The paper piercing is wonderful. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Versy cute Spring crad! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how adorable! love all the piercing :D
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)